(Reference number: 71915)
With 5 star features throughout, this is a truly impressive, newly renovated cottage near the North Wales coast. Beautifully designed to the very last detail Beudy Bodowen is set within its own grounds with far-reaching views of the surrounding hills and mountains of Snowdonia National Park.
Featuring underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, a woodburner and en suites in every bedroom, you also have easy access to a great range of amenities, activities and attractions. The nearest beach is just 2 miles, village pub 2.5 miles, whilst Tywyn with its traditional cinema, cafes, restaurants and shops is 4.5 miles.
With popular beaches at Tywyn, Fairbourne (7 miles) and Aberdyfi (8.5 miles), other attractions include Talyllyn Railway, the ferry crossing to Barmouth (seasonal), castles and stunning hidden valleys, plenty of walks, King Arthur’s Labyrinth, Corris Craft Centre... the list goes on...
- Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds – 2 double, 1 twin (all ensuite)
- Rooms – Ground floor: kitchen diner, lounge, utility room, wet-room, twin bedroom. Upstairs: 2 double bedrooms.
- Kitchen and utilities – Fully equipped including oven and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Entertainment – Smart TV in living room and wall-mounted TV in dining area. Wifi available.
- For families – travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside – surrounded by its own grounds, with front and rear patio areas. The private rear patio (with rattan corner sofa) extends to a lawned garden area and enjoys beautiful views over agricultural land towards the Snowdonia hills and mountains.
- General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryers provided. Welcome pack included. Ground floor is on 3 different levels and includes 1 step down to kitchen and 3 steps up to lounge.
- Pets - sorry, no pets.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking – plenty of parking space.
- Notes - You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.