(Reference number: 71914)
In a stunning riverside location, Rocks Cottage is a beautifully furnished cottage, all on one level, featuring an Aga electric oven, 2 log burners, ensuite king bedrooms and wonderful views over the River Wye. You can embark upon the Wye Valley Walk right from your doorstep, making the most of the surrounding countryside and it's just a short distance to Builth Wells, a small Welsh town offering a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes. There are plenty of outdoor activities close by including golf, fishing and horse-riding or take a 25 minute drive to Pen y Fan and start exploring Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Beds: 2 king size.
- Rooms: Ground floor: drawing room, kitchen / diner, utility and drying room. Two king size bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms, featuring large walk in rain shower, hand wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen and utilities: Striking, well-equipped with vaulted ceiling and log burner, featuring an Aga electric cooker/hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Washing machine, tumble dryer and drying room. Dining table and chairs.
- Entertainment: Smart TVs in drawing room and bedrooms. Wifi available.
- Outside: Small, well cared for enclosed garden with luxury furniture, full size weber charcoal BBQ and firepit. Electric car charging point.
- General: central heating and electricity and 2 baskets of logs included. Bed linen, towels and hairdryers provided.
- Pets: not permitted.
- No smoking: inside the cottage.
- Parking: private parking for 2 cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.