- Open viewing this Saturday, January 16th at 14.30PM - 15.00PM -
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL SOCIAL DISTANCE GUIDELINES AND WEAR A FACE MASK AND GLOVES!
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No. 26 Clonshuagh Walk to the Dublin property market.
This spacious, three bedroom semi detached property, located in a quiet residential estate would instantly impress first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the features to include:
- Spacious kitchen / dining room with modern style fitted kitchen units .
- Separate bright and cozy living room featuring fire place
- Three good sized bedrooms upstairs
- Large fully tiled family bathroom upstairs
- Large beautifully kept rear garden featuring a garden shed and gated side access
Located in a highly sought after residential estate, close to a number of amenities:
- 6 min drive to Northside Shopping Centre.
- 7 min drive to Omni Park Shopping Centre.
- 7 min drive to DCU.
- 7 min drive to Beaumont Hospital.
- miuntes away from many primary and secondary schools
- Less than 20min drive to Dublin City Centre.
- 3 min drive to exits to M1 and M50.
- 6 min drive to Dublin Airport.
This property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Viewing is highly recommended!
Superb condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Beautifully maintained rear garden
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Well maintained housing estate
Quiet location within short distance to shops, parks, restaurants, bars
Within easy driving distance of the M50, M1 and City Centre
Patio doors to the rear of the property