RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this stunning three bedroom Semi Detached home ideally tucked away on this quiet and mature cul-de sac located in Clonsilla, Dublin 15.
Internal living accommodation of C. 1320 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, living room, large open plan kitchen/dining/living area to rear of property, utility room, guest WC, 3 bedrooms ( 2 double/1 single) and a fully tiled family bathroom. The property also benefits an attic conversion which would suit a variety of uses.
The property features double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, side entrance and a south east facing orientation, low maintenance rear garden with high quality syntactic grass.
No. 96 is ideally located just off the Ongar Distributer Road in a mature residential area, and is close to numerous amenities, such as shops and schools. It also benefits from its close proximity to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Millennium Park, and the National Aquatic Centre. The area is well-serviced by public transport, and the N3 is only a short drive away, providing access to the national road network, Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
- C. 1320 sq. ft
- BER C1
- South East facing orientation
- Attic Conversion suitable for a variety of uses
- Gas fired central heating
-Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance rear garden with synthetic grass
-New gas boiler
-Heavily extended to rear
- Front driveway
- Close by the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Within easy reach of The N3 & M50 Motorway & excellent transport routes to Dublin City Centre
- National Aquatic Centre, Corporate Business/Industrial Parks around