James Murphy & Co Kinsale Property are delighted to introduce this exclusive new development of high-quality homes located in the heart of Skibbereen, Co Cork.
Chapel Court features a superb collection of ''A'' Rated, 3-bedroom semi-detached properties. Each and every home has been designed and engineered with today's modern lifestyle in mind, boasting the highest levels of specification as the standard of ICF construction to achieve Low-To-Zero Running Costs.
As well as expertly finished interiors, these homes feature attractive exteriors incorporating a render finish, adding to the charm of this magnificent area and creating a stunning location for which Skibbereen is renowned.
Chapel Court is a contemporary development of 16 quality new homes which have been thoughtfully designed and crafted to create a place that is both effortlessly stylish, and expertly built for the best in modern living.
Whether you're a first-time buyer wanting to take that all-important first step onto the property ladder, a growing family needing more space or want to downsize in style, this development has a home for you.
Set on the southern outskirts of the town centre, the Chapel Court development is near green open spaces. It is within walking distance of local amenities, including a variety of local shops, larger supermarkets, pubs and schools.
- Maintenance-free mix render exteriors.
- Composite front doors with a secure five-point locking system.
- Walls painted throughout in a neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
- Quality interior joinery to include painted internal doors and contemporary skirting and architraves.
- All internal door handles are high-quality chrome finish.
- All houses feature a timber staircase with hardwood handrails.
WINDOWS & DOORS (EXTERNAL)
- PVC double-glazed windows with exterior black and white interior.
- Sliding patio doors to the back garden in all houses.
- Superb contemporary kitchen.
- All kitchens are integrated with a stainless steel sink, elegant tap and countertop upstand tiled and as per show house.
- All kitchens are supplied with an extractor fan.
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
- Stylish contemporary bathroom and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware.
- Beautiful taps and bath fittings.
- All homes are A - rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
- High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
ELECTRICAL & HEATING
- Generous lighting and power points in the kitchen around the countertop area.
- Smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and heat detectors fitted as standard.
- TV connection in living, master bedroom.
- Heat pump system, which is thermostatically controlled with separate zones on the ground and first floors.
- All houses are prewired for external electric vehicle home charge points.
- Driveways finished in stone with ample parking spaces.
- Seeded gardens with concrete posts and panels to rear gardens.
- Chapel Court external spaces will be sensitively landscaped to a high standard.
- Each Chapel Court home is covered by a 10- year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
New ''A'' Rated Homes
Qualifying Contractor in accordance with the provisions for the Help to Buy (HTB) incentive.
The Help to Buy (HTB) scheme is an incentive for first-time property purchasers.
Applicants who satisfy certain conditions can claim an increased relief up to a maximum of €30,000.
The Development also qualifies for the First Homes Scheme
All timber floors are included on the ground floor.
Carpet fitted to the stairs and first floor throughout
Semi-Detached, New A-Rated Homes.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.