R32 P8W9 ~ A fantastic opportunity for anyone with an Equestrian interest, a beautiful spacious family home with stables, workshop and Sand-Arena. Ideally located in a quiet country location only 3 miles from Portarlington town & train station.
R32 P8W9 ~ Area of house: 143m2/1539 ft2 Area of site: 0.51 hectares/1.26 acres
Large workshop c 1600 ft2 with double doors & electricity. Rear access to 4 stables plus 1 foaling box & tack room etc. Rear access to full sized sand arena with flood lighting. Large hardcore area suitable for commercial vehicles, lawn and children’s play area to front.
• Local group water scheme - Mains electricity
• Septic tank - Oil fired & solid fuel central heating
• Ideal for anyone with equestrian interests.
• Close to Junction 15 on M7 motorway via Emo.
• Beautifully appointed spacious residence 143m2.
• Vibrant local community with primary school.
• Close to Portarlington train station & golf club.
• Portlaoise principal town 9 miles, Tullamore 15 miles.
BER Rating: D1 BER No: 115219131
BER: D1 BER No.115219131
Entrance Hall 4.70m x 1.77m Tiled floor
Office/Bedroom 4.69m x 3.53m Laminate floor
Lounge 5.16m x 4.70m Solid wood floor, Open fire
Kitchen/Dining 5.62m x 3.66m Tiled floor, pantry
Utility 2.54m x 2.16m Tiled floor, Plumbed
Master Bedroom 4.00m x 3.49m Carpet, walk in wardrobe
En-suite 2.35m x 1.24m Fully tiled, Power shower, wc, basin
Bedroom 2 4.72m x 3.58m Carpet
Bedroom 3 4.70m x 3.01m Carpet
Family Bathroom 2.65m x 2.53m Fully tiled with electric shower
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
WITH SOLE SELLING AGENTS
MATT DUNNE & ASSOC. RICS SCSI
Licence Number 002572
These particulars are for guidance only and do not form any part of contract. While care has been taken in their preparation, we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.