Oakley Park, Enfield is a new development of A-rated 2 bedroom plus study & 3 bedroom homes in the village of Enfield, Co. Meath. Residents of Oakley Park will enjoy the excellent amenities Enfield has to offer such as shops, schools, restaurants, sporting facilities, well serviced bus routes and the train station just off Main Street in the town.
Enfield is a bustling and vibrant village with excellent connectivity to Kilcock, Maynooth, Leixlip, Celbridge and the M4 and M50 motorways.
For commuters, Enfield is a great choice with regular train services from Enfield to Maynooth, Kilcock, Hueston & Connolly stations as well as direct access to the M4 to Dublin / Mullingar by car and bus. Dublin City Centre is approx. 45 minutes` drive and Dublin airport is approx. 35 minutes away.
We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Oakley Park.
Register your interest now at www.oakleyparkenfield.ie
For further details contact Knight Frank New Homes at +353 1 634 2466 or joint agents Edward Carey Auctioneers 046 954 1064.
• Maintenance free, mix of brick and render exteriors
• PVC fascia, gutters and downpipes.
• uPVC double glazed A rated windows.
• Patio doors to rear garden.
• Driveways finished in cobble lock paving for 2 car spaces
• Back gardens are top soiled and seeded with timber panel and concrete post fencing
• Walls painted throughout in white
• Quality interior joinery to include painted doors, skirting, architraves
Electrical & Heating
• Air to water heat pump system
• Generous lighting and power points throughout
• Smoke detectors and heat detectors fitted as standard
• Wired for TV, telephone and broadband
• All homes are pre-wired for electric vehicle charge point
• Wired for an intruder alarm
• Superb contemporary fitted kitchen
• Fitted extractor fan
Bathroom & Ensuite
• Stylish contemporary sanitary ware to bathroom & ensuite
• Tiling included on all bathroom floors and wet areas as per show house
Fitted wardrobes supplied in all bedrooms
• All homes are A-rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
• High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
10 year Homebond structural guarantee