**Sale agreed please register for cancellations and the release of our Shauna Kelly Interiors styled show house.**
Set behind an ample cobble lock driveway, the strong double fronted façade is a blend of brick and render. The large welcoming hallway in the centre of the house opens to a reception room on either side. One room will serve very well as an extra space for children or a formal dining room and this room had a very attractive bay window in certain houses, the other is a generous living room with feature fireplace and sliding/ pocket doors through to the kitchen/ dining/ living which spans the full width of the house. The living area enjoys a large tri fold sliding door system out to the rear garden. This is extensively glazed and adds greatly to the feeling of light and space in this room. At the other end of the kitchen/ dining/ living is a large island and mixture of floor and eye level cabinets. The kitchen gives access to a utility room. Back to the hall and a WC completes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms two of which are ensuite. The master bedroom room has a walk-in wardrobe. All other bedrooms have built in wardrobes. A family bathroom and hot-press completes the accommodation.
All the Shrewsbury homes have large sunny rear gardens with west or south westerly orientation.
• All walls and ceilings will be dry lined and skimmed.
• Choice of wall colours as per the show house.
• 9ft ceiling heights to the ground floor.
• Indirect lighting through feature coving in kitchen detail above island and WC. Homes that opt for lower coving in living room and dining room will be wired for indirect lighting.
• Built in Pelmet to living, second reception, master bedroom and 2nd bedroom in Shrewsbury & Normandy (Wired for lighting). Wellesley not in the 2nd bedroom.
• “Prestige” hardwood primed shaker door.
• Insert electric fireplace.
• Extensively floored attic with airtight insulated folding attic stairs, power socket and light.
• Kitchen to be selected by interior designer. Five choices of colour.
• Contemporary worktops. Five choices of colour.
• Kitchen island or peninsula with indirect lighting through feature coving mounted above the island and peninsula.
• USB connection socket.
• Quooker tap, allowing for instant hot and boiling water.
• Appliances including built in fridge freezer, induction hob, oven, microwave oven, wine fridge and canopy hood.
• Selection of various height cabinetry in the utility room housing both a washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
• High quality sanitaryware throughout.
• Slim line shower trays, doors and screens.
• Luxury bath with mixer and handset.
• Wall and floor tiles as per show house.
• Heated towel rails fitted in main bathroom and ensuite(s).
• Contemporary style wardrobes allowing for a mix of hanging and shelf space. Five colours to choose from, with all wardrobes being supplied in the one colour to each house.
• Walk in wardrobe to master bedroom. Where indicated on drawings.
EXTERNAL MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
• “Heritage” red brick supplied by Ibstock.
• Remaining wall areas covered in a Monocouche render.
• Tegral “Rivendale” slate that is rated to as “Excellent” to BES 6001.
• Double glazed Aluclad flush inline from the Nor-win range of windows from Sean Doyle and Sons.
• Granite window surrounds.
• Hardwood main entrance door.
• Zinc finished canopy over the front doors where required.
• Large multi pane sliding door with triple track and icon lift in the kitchen.
• Excellent levels of insulation.
• Cobble locked driveways.
• Gravelled area with planted shrubs immediately in front of the house.
• Levelled and seeded areas to the left and right of the driveway and the rear garden.
• Front boundaries, powder coated, galvanised steel railings in keeping with the overall development.
• Decorative outdoor fire.
• Extensive recon-granite patio with contrasting trim.
• Concrete post and plinth to include a hit and miss timber fence insert panel to the rear garden.
• Power supply to rear garden.
• Outside light above the rear and side door as required.
• 100L. Water butts.
• Well designed and generous electrical and lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendant and downlights.
• Smoke, carbon monoxide detectors and heat sensor fitted as standard.
• Wired for an alarm. (Show house wireless alarm).
• Brushed chrome sockets to the ground floor.
• Ample sockets throughout.
Heating and Ventilation
• Air to water to heat pump.
• Heat recovery ventilation system.
• Pressurised water system with variable speed pump.
• Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
• Contemporary style compact radiators on the first floor.
• 10 Year Homebond Guarantee.
A2 BER rated homes, designed to comply with current regulations.
Traveling from north to Malahide on the Malahide Road. Turn right on to Back Road. Well signposted for Malahide Castle. Continue on Back Road past Malahide Castle and take the right hand turn for Ashwood Hall.
Strictly by appointment only.