A most imposing detached house, set in the highly convenient and sought after residential location of Carraroe, only 3 km south of Sligo town centre, and within strolling distance of nearby primary school, local shop and many amenities. This is a substantial family home on a mature, private 0.44 acre (0.18 hectare) site, with spacious well appointed accommodation throughout.
Wonderful opportunity to purchase in this prime location.
• Oil fired central heating
• Maintenance free external finish.
• Double glazed teak windows.
• Block built garden store comprising 12.2 sq. m and car port to rear.
• Four large double bedrooms, all with extensive fitted wardrobes.
• Optional 5th Bedroom to ground floor
• Wonderful, bright games room - suitable for a range of uses.
• High speed broadband available.
• T&G Flooring to Ground & First Floors.
• Built in circa 1978. Cavity wall construction.
• Excellent potential for those wishing to modernise a property to their own taste.
• Mains water. Septic tank on site.
4.1m x 3.7m
5.6m x 4.3m
Study / Optional
3.0m x 3.5m
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
4.9m x 3.7m
4.7m x 4.0m
Double doors to Family Room
4.3m x 4.0m
4.5m x 3.4m
6.3m x 4.8m plus 4.6m x 3.3m.
Large, bright dual aspect room suitable for a range of uses.
2.2m x 1.3m
4.3m x 3.6m
Fitted Wardrobes. Bathroom En-suite off
2.5m x 1.6m
4.9m x 4.3m
4.8m x 4.0m
3.9m x 3.0m
3.6m x 2.1m
Fully tiled. Electric Shower.
Strictly by appointment with sole agents.